GACE-CS Preparation Course for Georgia Educators
The GACE-CS Preparation course is designed to help educators successfully prepare for the GACE-CS Exam.
This course includes step-by-step tutorials, coding assignments, and hundreds of exercise questions.
The comprehensive 30+ hour self-paced course is:
• 100% Aligned with GACE Competencies
Additional resources to help you succeed include an online community forum and one-on-one support scheduled at your convenience.
|Unit 1 – About the GACE Assessment|
|Unit 2 – Algorithms and Computational Thinking|
|Unit 3 –Programming|
|Unit 4 – Data|
|Unit 5 – Computing Systems and Networks|
|Unit 6 – Impact of Computing|
|Unit 7 – Practice Questions|
About GACE Computer Science Exam:
- Testing time: 3 hours
- Question format: short-answer, multiple choice
Test Topics and Weight:
- Impacts of Computing – 15%
- Algorithms and Computational Thinking – 25%
- Programming – 30%
- Data – 15%
- Computing Systems and Networks – 15%