Cybersecurity Course Pilot Access
Cybersecurity course is launching soon! Get early access to the course for free by filling out this form.
How many notifications do you get in a day? How many hours do you spend online? Internet is where we communicate, socialize, work, shop, stream videos, and get news and information. Unfortunately it is also an avenue for cyber attacks, scams, cyberbullying, and copyright infringement. Knowledge and awareness in cybersecurity should be cultivated early on to prevent and minimize risky behaviors that could lead to identity theft and even bringing down the whole school network .
This course gives students a broad overview of cybersecurity and explores how the internet works.
- Explore common cyber attacks, and cybersecurity in the news.
- Analyze a phishing attack and learn how the internet works.
- Learn about online and personal safety where they explore cyberbullying, personally identifiable information, social media security risks, secure passwords and social engineering.
- Understand the network and system security and learn about viruses, spyware, malware, ransomware, and botnets.
- Be introduced applied cybersecurity, Unix/Linux, and Python for hands-on coding activities
We are currently giving Pilot Access to teachers by request. Fill out this form to get early access: