Here are upgrades to be implemented throughout this Summer. 🚀 We hope you enjoy using them for your new school year!
The list will be updated to reflect the implementation status. * indicates launched.
- * Improved code editor – Better usability
- * Project workspace – Free IDE! Manage, create and share your code projects beyond the classroom.
- * Class Gallery – Share student work within the class gallery (great for showcasing capstone projects).
- * Gradebook CSV download – Download student scores and upload it to your LMS grade book.
- * Custom content creator – Add your own content and projects to your course.
- * All AP CSA Labs with scaffolding exercises
- Magpie, Elevens, Consumer Review, Data Data Data, Steganography, and Celebrity Lab
- * Hundreds of additional questions for exam prep
- Additional Problem solving videos
- * Improved content and bug fixes (Special thanks to Todd Ferris, our friend and an awesome teacher from Battle Ground School District)
- * More scaffolding Python projects for Create Task prep
- Hundreds of additional questions for exam prep
- * Revamp of Big Idea Unit 5 – Impact of Computing
- * Improved content and bug fixes (Special thanks to Todd Ferris, our friend, and an awesome teacher from Battle Ground School District)
- * Improved content and better sequencing
- More scaffolding questions and projects
- Conversion of open ended questions to auto-graded questions
- * More game development projects
- Clearer and better images
- Essay type questions added for student reflection
- Downloadable handouts for each project
- * Assignments and Exam questions
- Explainer videos
- * Update course content to work with micro:bit V2
- * Include Scratch x microbit content
- Intro to Computer Science with Roblox
- Intro to CS with Python in Spanish
→ Schedule a Demo to take a quick tour!