Popfizz launched a free stand-alone code editor and project manager called the Project Workspace that lets you and your students save, update and share projects. Export your work from the Course or create one right from the workspace.
Take your projects beyond the classroom and start building your portfolio. Keep it as long as you want even after the class is over.
What is the project workspace for?
- Creating and managing code projects
- Sharing projects (share URL is provided)
How does it work?
- Export your project from the Course or,
- Create a project right from the Workspace
→ Try it out! popfizz.io
- Step-by-step guide: https://help.popfizz.io/en/articles/5420316-project-workspace
- Deep dive into each Popfizz course: https://blog.popfizz.io/2021/07/20/exploring-popfizz-curriculum-webinar-series/
3 Replies to “Popfizz launches Project Workspace, a Free Stand-alone Code Editor”