The AP CSP Performance task 2021 Chief Reader Report points to some of the common mistakes that students have made in their written responses. Avoid making these 5 common mistakes.
- How to win your game is not the purpose of the program.
2. Explicitly mention your inputs and outputs.
3. Make good use of your list.
4. The function for this row should have explicit parameters.
5. The function for this row must produce different results based on the arguments. Using conditional statements in the function is a good way to structure this.
- Watch the 2022 AP CSP Performance Task webinar
- See the Rubric breakdown and code samples
- Read the Chief Reader Report.